It isn’t that they can’t see the solution. It is that they can’t see the problem.
- G. K. Chesterson
For every 10 men in the average church…
- 9 will have kids who leave the church
- 8 will not find their jobs satisfying
- 6 will pay monthly minimum on credit cards
- 5 have a major problem with pornography
- 4 will get divorced affecting 1,000,000 children each year
- Only 1 will have a biblical worldview
- All 10 will struggle to balance family & work
The numbers are not pretty…
- 108,000,000 men 15 or older (est. 2003).
- 66,000,000 men don’t know Christ.
- Only 6,000,000 men in discipleship.
- 72,000,000 children under 18. Tonight, 33% of them will go to bed in a home without a biological father.
- 40% of first marriages end in divorce affecting 1,000,000 children each year.
- 33% of all children are born out of wedlock.
The Greatest Needs We Face…
- A Moral & Spiritual Reformation of Society
- A Discipleship Reformation of the Church
- A Reformation of the Christian Family
- A Reformation of Christian Marriage
- A Reformation of Biblical Manhood
- A Reformation of Biblical Womanhood
The greatest need we have in America today is to reach our men.
- Hugh O. Maclellan
Why are we here?
- To engage every willing man with a credible offer of Christ and the resources to grow.
- A disciple-making ministry to men in every church.
- Martin Luther… 40 Years… Half the churches in Europe. A significant impact can be made in one generation.
- A National Call to Biblical Manhood
Source: Pat Morley (www.maninthemirror.org)