Ministering to men is one of the toughest jobs on the planet. You can’t do it alone. You need connections. Fresh ideas. A network to get the word out.
The National Coalition of Ministries to Men (NCMM) is a partnership of over 150 organizations, churches and individuals that build men into Christ followers. NCMM doesn’t minister to directly to men. Instead, NCMM unites the people and groups that are doing this vital work.
Looking to grow your ministry? Spread your message? Find answers? Promote your books and materials? Identify partners and resources? It’s all available through NCMM.
Here are 5 reasons to join NCMM today:
- Raise awareness of your ministry to over 150 coalition members with access to over 200,000 churches.
- Personally meet today’s leading thinkers and innovators in men’s discipleship.
- Attend our national leadership conferences and online hangouts and learn from the pros.
- Contribute to DiscipleMen Magazine and other coalition initiatives and see your platform grow.
- Gain access to complimentary resources and partnership to broaden your ministry effectiveness.
NOTE: To see the fees for becoming an NCMM member simply scroll down the form below and select your organization type from the dropdown box AND the radio button below the dropdown box that best represents the size of your organization. The gray fee box on the top right will change accordingly. If you have any questions about fees that aren’t answered by the form, you may download the PDF version of our application at http://ncmm.org/docs/NCMM_Application.pdf
[wufoo username=”ncmm” formhash=”z1jr2g6a12po3d8″ autoresize=”true” height=”2625″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]